|Sex and the City|
|Season 2, Episode 16|
|Air date||September 19, 1999|
|Written by||Michael Patrick King|
|Directed by||Dan Algrant|
Twenty-Something Girls vs. Thirty-Something Women
Carrie dates a recovering alcoholic who becomes obsessed with her. Charlotte is determined to learn how to have good sex after her partner falls asleep on her. Samantha gets an offer to have a threesome with two gay friends.
- The title is a reference to the cliche phrase used after sex.
- Song played when Carrie and Patrick are having sex is Diana Ross "Sweet Hangover".
- Music played when the gay couple try to have sex with Samantha is "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" from Tchaikovsky's ballet "The Nutcracker".
- Charlotte: He fell asleep when he was making love to me. He fell asleep.
- Carrie: He was tired, this has nothing to do with you.
- Charlotte: Has a man ever fallen asleep while making love to you?
- Carrie: No, but, I'm sure many of them wanted to.
- Carrie: (voiceover) As I walked away, I started to think, how many cute smart single smokers are there left in the world, seven? I decided to do something I almost never do. Give a man my phone number. (Turning back to Patrick) Hi. This whole burn lawsuit I plan to initiate, it might get a little crazy so here is my phone number. You'll need that for your attorney. Or if you want to have coffee again sometime. (voiceover) I left feeling great. It was such a cute approach. How could he not call? (Days later, making bed with Miranda) Come on, how could he not call? It's been three days
- Carrie: He wants to have sex all the time. It's getting a little out of hand.
- Samantha: At least, he wants to fuck you.
- Carrie: They were gay?
- Samantha: So? One minute they were interested and then suddenly they weren't. What did I do to turn them off?
- Miranda: Not having a dick, would be the thing you did to turn them off.
- Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw
- Kim Cattrall as Samantha Jones
- Kristin Davis as Charlotte York
- Cynthia Nixon as Miranda Hobbes